Re: international/Romanian.wml: "legiferated"

> Thanks, should I fix it in the english version as well?

Yes, certainly. The original file is obviously wrong here. I suggest
sending a notice to the original author who is quite certainly Eddy
Petrisor.

PS: "legiferate" probably comes from the equivalent Romanian to our
French "légiférer" which means "regulate by law". Su ch a barbarism is
pretty natural from native speakers of Latin-based languages....