Re: [RFR] pot-debconf://lwat/en.po

> > Template: lwat/uselisgroup
> > Type: boolean
> > Default: true
>
> Is it the lisGroup plural form?

Interesting point. I indeed even don't know what lisGroup(s) is/are..:-)

> > Template: lwat/groupprefix
> > Type: string
> > Default: ou=Group
> >  Please enter the prefix under which the groups information is
> >  stored. Only the last part is needed.
>
> I don't understand these "Only the last part is needed."

This comes from the maintainers' version. I think that they mean that
the dn part isn't needed. It would probably be better to just say
somehting like "do not include the DN" or so.

> Also, do we have to double spaces after periods?

That raises an interesting point: should full stops (I think this is
how native speakers call the double spaces) be used after periods?

I add this to the TODO list of the rewrite process, just below "should
we recommend US or British spelling?"

> > Template: lwat/minPwNumber
> > Type: string
> > Default: 1
>
> What does "(5-9)" mean here?

That I made a typo..:-)

Should be 0-9 just to be sure that people understand what a digit
is...:)

But, even with this, that could be ambiguous.