Re: [LCFC] templates://wacom-tools/{wacom-kernel-source.templates,wacom.po-temp lates}

Quoting Ron (ron@debian.org):

> Since there hasn't been a further rush of people with things to add to
> this one, I've done one last round of editorialising on them myself,
> mostly to correct factual errors about things that have changed in the
> packages that weren't reflected in the descriptions, but also to include
> the last suggestions from Justin and the kernel-headers/linux-headers
> fix (which slipped being added to the files in Christian's last post).
> There are a couple of other little tweaks, but I think they are all in
> the spirit and style of the suggestions made to date.
>
> If people are happy with these as they are now, then I'm happy to move
> this on into the next phase.

Well, all is fine by me. I suggest we still go through the BTS so that
our usual process is respected and I can go on with the translation
update round.

So, if everybody agrees, I send the summary as a bug report and then,
I send the call for translation updates....wait the appropriate time
(about 2 weeks) and finally send you a general patch with everything.