Request for English debconf template review

Hi folks,

I'm looking for some help with the attached debconf templates.  If you track
unstable, these might look somewhat familiar from the recent PAM upload.
The uploaded version received some criticism on IRC, so I took some time to
try to improve the wording and shorten the text a little, but I'm still not
satisfied with the length of the text.

Does anyone see a way that these templates could be further shortened
without losing key information?  Or anything that should otherwise be
improved here?

It would be great if anyone interested in this could get back to me in the
next day or two, as I'd like to turn these strings over to translators ASAP.

Thanks,
Template: libpam0g/restart-services
Type: string
 Most PAM-using services that are running at the time of upgrade must be
 restarted before they can use PAM modules built against this new version
 of libpam.
 .
 Please check the following list of services detected for restart and
 correct it if needed. The services are listed by the names of the init
 scripts in /etc/init.d and must be separated by spaces.  To avoid
 restarting any services at this time, use an empty list.
 .
 Among the services that require restarting are the display managers kdm,
 wdm, and xdm.  If you are upgrading from within an X session started with
 one of these display managers, restarting that service will terminate your
 X session.  It is recommended that you remove this service from the
 list here and restart it later at your convenience.
 .
 Other services that use PAM but cannot be restarted for you include
 xscreensaver, gnome-screensaver, and xlockmore.  You will not be able to
 authenticate to these services until you restart them manually.

Template: libpam0g/restart-failed
Type: error
 The following services could not be restarted for the PAM library upgrade:
 .
 ${services}
 .
 You will need to start these manually by running
 '/etc/init.d/<service> start'.