Re: Description of pyvnc2swf

OoO Vers  la fin de l'après-midi  du vendredi 24 août  2007, vers 16:22,
Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> disait:

> Thanks, I forgot to review the short description.

> I think the fact that it outputs SWF is more interesting to Debian users
> than the fact that it is cross-platform. May I suggest:

I did change the short description to:
 screen recording tool to SWF movie

I   hope  this   is  OK   since  pyvnc2swf   is  already   in   the  NEW
queue. Otherwise, I will change it for the next upload.
--
BOFH excuse #151:
Some one needed the powerstrip, so they pulled the switch plug.