Re: I got a bug report -- td2planet #428061

Hi

Thank you for your comment.

Yes, you slimplfy td2planet description. It is good.

But, I am not 100 percent sure that I am afraid user are mixed up between
client side RSS aggregator (like as liferea) and server side RSS
aggregator (like as planet). Do I take things too seriously?

--
Yukiharu Yabuki (矢吹幸治)                      I use Debian GNU/Linux