Re: guidelines for reviews and other questions

Quoting Thomas Weber (thomas.weber.mail@gmail.com):
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to debian-l10n-english (I'm not a native english speaker). I just have
> two questions:
>
> 1. There's a "general suggested writing style" mentionened in the [TAF] mails.
> Are these the things mentioned in
> 	http://wiki.debian.org/PackagesDescriptionsReview ?
> Or is there something else?

Nothing else than twhat's written in the Developer's Reference.

Other "common practices" are just that: common practices and
experience accumulated during years of translations for instance.

Of course, having someone writing such guidelines would be
great....Volunteers?