Re: [LCFC] filelight's description

>  Architecture: any
>  Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
> - Allows you to exactly understand exactly your disk usage by
> - graphically representating your filesystem as a set of concentric
> - segmented-rings.
> + Filelight allows you to understand your disk usage by graphically
> + representing your filesystem as a set of concentric, segmented rings.

In my crusade against the "personnification" (en?), I'd propose a more
neutral:

Filelight allows understanding the disk usage by graphically
representing the filesystem as.....

Maye better English possible but I think you get the point..:-)

Also: s/filesystem/file system (this has been made consistent in D-I
so let's try to enforce that consistency here also)