Re: Add a standardized comment to udeb packages description?

On (14/04/07 12:43), Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 08:17:49AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > The following comes from discussions in dle when we proofread the
> > debconf templates and package description of udev.
>
> > James suggests that packages prodicing udebs should add a comment
> > explaining that udebs should not be installed on normal systems. What
> > do you think of this proposal?
>
> Why, when there is no risk of these packages being inadvertently installed
> on a normally-configured system?

Ok, well in that case lets strip the warning off the packages that
already have it.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256