Re: [Pkg-cups-devel] [ITR] templates://cupsys/{cupsys-bsd.templates, cupsys.templates}

On 3/21/07, Kenshi Muto <kmuto@debian.org> wrote:

Hi bubulle,

At Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:33:10 +0100,
Christian Perrier wrote:
> All parts of the process will be carried out in close collaboration
> with you, and, unless you explicitely ask for it, no upload nor NMU
> will happen for cupsys.
>
> If you approve this process, please let us know by replying to this
> mail. If some work in progress on your side would conflict with such a
> rewrite (such as adding or removing debconf templates), please say so,
> and we will defer the review to later in the development cycle.

I haven't any objection for improving debconf templates post-etch.

mpitt and q-funk, do you want to change the templates file when we
migrate to Ubuntu-based cupsys after Etch is released?

I welcome help for reviewing the templates.

However, I agree with Kenshi that this is best handled AFTER Etch is
released, preferably once mpitt and I have reviewed what parts of the
Ubuntu changes we can merge.

--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://q-funk.iki.fi