Re: [Pkg-cups-devel] [ITR] templates://cupsys/{cupsys-bsd.templates, cupsys.templates}

> I welcome help for reviewing the templates.
>
> However, I agree with Kenshi that this is best handled AFTER Etch is
> released, preferably once mpitt and I have reviewed what parts of the
> Ubuntu changes we can merge.

I didn't have any answer to my question: does the merge with Ubuntu
include some debconf templates that would motivate delaying the
review?

Anyway, the review process *has* started so we will continue it
anyway. After all, the only thing that can happen are new templates to
be introduced. In such case, we will just review these again.

Of course, I doubt that anyone will really consider adding debconf
translations from the Ubuntu packages.