(forw) [Debian Wiki] Update of "I18n/DebconfReview" by JamesWestby

James Westby added comments on the wiki. I think they deserve to be
discussed on the mailing list (ML discussion is much easier than wiki
discussion, imho).

   * [wiki:Self:I18n/DebconfReviewProcess Details of the process]

+ == Discussion ==
+
+  * Should we also review package descriptions while we are at it? When it is done we could approach the rest. Is there anything else we could review?
+
+  * Should we consider using wotomae or similar to track the work?
+

- Reviewing packages descriptions would definitely be a Good
Thing. After all, this is just about attaching another file
(debian/control)

-about work tracking: the l10n NMU campaigns were tracked down by a robot setup
by Lucas Wall, in the past. The robot is mail-controlled. Indeed,
tracking the mailing list messages could be done, as the messages are
specially formatted. Thomas Huriaux might have some suggestions here.
I was considering to ask around (targetting Thomas, indeed) who could
setup a simple robot ranking packages by their popcon score and giving
the status of review for each (which step, who is conducting the
review, last status date and bug report status).

I have no clue about what is wotomae. Could you give us more details?