Debconf rewrite project: review the bts.txt mail

(with attached file and outside any other thread)

Please find attached to this mail the fifth mail that will be used in
the process.

This mail is the second mail mentioned in Step 4 (send the review to
the BTS) of the debconf rewrite process
(http://wiki.debian.org/I18n/DebconfReviewProcess).

This mail will be sent to this list in order to conclude the review
part of the process.

Please comment and, as usual, correct my own English.

Bracketed strings are intended to be replaced by the scripts we will
provide in the rewrite toolkit.

This is the last notice about the review of debconf
templates for <PACKAGE>.

The reviewed templates have been sent as a bug report to the package
maintainer.

This closes the review actions on this package.

The translation update part of the process will now begin.