[RFR] templates://aiccu/templates

Please find, for review, the debconf templates of aiccu.

This review will last from 13 Mar 2007 to 23 Mar 2007.

Please send reviews as unified diffs (diff -u) against the original
files. Comments about your proposed changes will be appreciated.

Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.

When appropriate, I will send intermediate requests for review, with
"[RFRn]" (n>=2) as a subject tag.

When we will reach a consensus, I send a "Last Chance For
Comments" mail with "[LCFC]" as a subject tag.

Finally, the reviewed templates will be sent to the package maintainer
as a bug report, and a mail will be sent to this list with "[BTS]" as
a subject tag.

The package control file, in cas eyou need some context:

Source: aiccu
Section: net
Maintainer: Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4.0.0), po-debconf, libgnutls-dev
Standards-Version: 3.7.2

Package: aiccu
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, iputils-ping, iputils-tracepath, iproute, debconf, lsb-base
Recommends: ntpdate | ntp
 This client automatically gives one IPv6 connectivity
 without having to manually configure interfaces etc.
 One does need a SixXS account and at least a tunnel. These
 can be freely & gratis requested from the SixXS website.
 For more information about SixXS check http://www.sixxs.net

--

Template: aiccu/username
Type: string

Template: aiccu/password
Type: password
 To successfully connect, you must use a valid password. This should
 be the one you use to log in to the website.

Template: aiccu/brokername
Type: select
Choices: ${brokers}
 Please select the tunnel broker you would like to use.

Template: aiccu/tunnelname
Type: select
Choices: ${tunnels}
 If more than one tunnel is configured for your account, please specify
 which one should be automatically activated..

Template: aiccu/badauth
Type: boolean
 Apparently, the authentication details you specified were
 incorrect. You should try to log in on the tunnel broker website and
 contact the site administrators.

Template: aiccu/nobrokers
Type: error
 No tunnel brokers could be retrieved from DNS (_aiccu + _aiccu.sixxs.net).
 This most likely indicates a DNS configuration problem.

Template: aiccu/notunnels
Type: error
 No tunnels are currently available for you. Please connect to the
 SixXS website at http://www.sixxs.net/ to request a tunnel for your
 account.