[ITR] templates://aiccu/templates

> If someone wants to pick up this review, please answer to this mail,
> in the mailing list, with an [ITR] (Intent To Review) label.

Well, let's go for it.....but I hope that more volunteers will pop up
progressively.

The process is still establishing self so I suppose that, as the
project initiator, I have to somewhat be proactive in it.

PS: for contributors who are really bilingual in French and English:
how does one propoerly say "donner l'exemple" in English?.....I assume
that "give the example" is just literal, and therefore bad,
translation).