Re: [LCFC] templates://lwat/templates

On (13/03/07 06:13), Christian Perrier wrote:
> This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> templates for lwat.

Hi Christian,

I have a couple of questions about the templates.

> Template: lwat/uselisgroup
> Type: boolean
> Default: true

Is this question going to be obvious for users of the package? I have no
idea what it means.

> Template: lwat/groupprefix
> Type: string
> Default: ou=Group
>  Please enter the prefix under which the groups information is
>  stored. Only the last part is needed.

For all of these questions I don't understand what "the last part"
refers to, do you know?

> Template: lwat/minPwNumber
> Type: string
> Default: 1

I'm not sure that the (0-9) is entirely clear. Would (characters 0-9) be
clear, or does that just add an extra word that could confuse?

Also, a more general question about the project. Is the aim to just
rewrite the templates for spelling and grammar, or should we be looking
at usability as well, and suggest additions and corrections where we
feel that the templates are lacking?

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256