Debconf rewrite project: review the lcfc.txt mail

Please find attached to this mail the third mail that will be used in
the process.

This mail is the mail mentioned in Step 3 (review) of the debconf
rewrite process.

Please comment and, as usual, correct my own English.

Bracketed strings are intended to be replaced by the scripts we will
provide in the rewrite toolkit.

--

This is the last chance for comments for the review of debconf
templates for <PACKAGE>.

The reviewed templates will be sent on <DAY02> to the package
maintainer as a bug report and a mail will be sent to this list with
"[BTS]" as the label.