Re: [RFR2] po-debconf://grub2/en.po

> I would rather write "there's a risk of your system becomING
> unbootable" but I'm not entirely sure that this is only because I'm a
> french native speaker..:)

Of course I forgot attaching the new version.

Template: grub2/numbering_scheme_transition
Type: error
 As of version 1.95, GRUB 2 has changed its partition numbering
 scheme. Partitions are now counted starting from 1 rather than
 0. This is consistent with the device names of Linux and the other
 kernels used in the distribution. For example, when using Linux as
 the kernel, "(hd0,1)" refers to the same partition as the /dev/sda1
 device node.
 .
 Because of this, there is a risk of the system becomes unbootable: if
 update-grub(8) is run before GRUB is updated, it will generate a grub.cfg
 file that the installed GRUB won't yet be able to parse correctly. To
 ensure that the system will be able to boot, you should:
 .
  - Reinstall GRUB (typically, by running grub-install).
  - Rerun update-grub to generate a new grub.cfg.