Re: Debian menu sections name consistency check

On Friday 21 April 2006 17:20, Wesley J. Landaker wrote:
> Okay, not totally done, I'll send the final part 3/3 in a few minutes.
> Here is everything before "Games":

And this is the rest. Again, I've tried to make very minimal changes just to
keep things consistent and grammatical. I hope these fixes are helpful. =)

> Games
> Games and recreations. This is top
> level section, do not put entries here.

Games and recreation. This is a top-level
          ^^^^^^^^^^          ^
section, do not put entries here.

(I wrote "the" instead of "a" for "Applications", but it should be "a" both
here and there, since there is more than one.)

>   Adventure
>   Role playing and adventure games,
>   interactive movies and stories.

Role playing and adventure games,
interactive movies and stories, etc.
                              ^^^^^^

                    ^

>   Tools [new]
>   Server browsers, configurators, editors and other
>   game related tools that are not games themselves.

Server browsers, configurators, editors, and other
                                       ^
game-related tools that are not games themselves.
    ^

>   Toys
>   Amusements, eye-candy, entertaining
>   demos, screen hacks (screenavers) etc.

Amusements, eye-candy, entertaining
demos, screen hacks (screensavers), etc.

> Screen
> Programs that affect the whole screen. This
> is top level section, do not put entries here.

Programs that affect the whole screen. This
is a top-level section, do not put entries here.
   ^    ^

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net> <xmpp:wjl@icecavern.net>