Re: Proofreading request: dibbler package descriptions, attempt #2

On Friday, November 04, 2005 8:13 PM, spam@klub.com.pl <spam@klub.com.pl>
wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
[...]
> Thanks. I appreciate it. Can I ask for second review? Here's improved
> version.

A few minor nitpicks left; sorry. :-)

> I have added homepage links (as suggested by Developer's
> Reference, 6.2.4) to all package descriptions.

That section also specifies an exact format for that line, namely
"[space][space]Homepage: http://some-project.some-place.org/";.

[...]
> Template: dibbler-server/start
> Type: boolean
> Default: true
>   starts? Dibbler server can be configured to start at boot. Doing
>   so, this node will act as a DHCPv6 server. It will provide IPv6
>   addresses and additional configuration options to other nodes in
> the network.

I'd suggest s/Doing so, this node will act/This node will then act/.
Likewise for dibbler-relay/start.

> Template: dibbler-server/config
> Type: note

s/running server/running the server/.

[...]
> Template: dibbler-relay/config
> Type: note
>   Without proper modifications, relay most likely will refuse to
>   start or will not forward DHCPv6 messages as expected.

s/running server/running the server/ and s/modifications, relay most likely
will/modifications, the relay will most likely/.

Cheers,

Adam