re: Proofreading request: dibbler package descriptions, attempt #2

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Adam D. Barratt wrote:

Hi,

The following are mostly suggestions, hopefully fairly reasonable ones.
Thanks. I appreciate it. Can I ask for second review? Here's improved
version. I have added homepage links (as suggested by Developer's Reference, 6.2.4) to all package descriptions.