Re: Please check these templates once again

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 18:39, Nicolas Boullis wrote:
> Hi,

> > > Is it something that everybody agrees with? I thought I read some
> > > flamewars about that point, and I'd rather not change it each time I
> > > ask for a review... ;-)
> >
> > No, not everybody agrees, but everyone who disagrees with me is wrong.
> > :)
>
> Hence I guess Anthony DeRobertis qualifies as being wrong... ;-)

The Chicago Manual of Style already recommends using only one space
between sentences and for a very good reason: Two spaces between
sentences, while traditional, warrants unnecessary trouble. I see Two
Spacers all the time that trip up and end up with sentences that have
one to three spaces between their sentences. I doubt anyone wants that
sort of inconsistency.