Re: Review of package descriptions and debconf templates

On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 10:15 AM, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
Until then these themes will look bad.

(I'd prefer poor than bad, but maybe bad is more accurate.)

I'm not sure why failing the restart the application would impact the theme financially ;-)

If you want better phrases, maybe "will be ugly" "will not look right" or even "would make Steve Jobbs cringe if he saw them at a demo"

And personally, I like commas after introductory modifiers, so I'd like one after "then."