Dutch translation of Childsplay

Hi,

In an effort to make open source software more attractive for schools in
the Dutch speaking parts of the world, I made a Dutch translation for
the Debian Edu Manual.
It's my conviction that Debian Edu can be made even more appealing if
also the most important user software is being translated.

In the file childsplay_nl_NL.po you are listed as the last translator
and according to
http://i18n.debian.org/l10n-pkg-status/c/childsplay.html the Dutch
translation covers 76% of the translatable strings.

If this is fine for you, I would like to help out and finish off
the Dutch translation. As usual it can be reviewed on the Debian
Dutch localisation mailing list and afterwards filed as a wishlist
bug against the Debian package and forwarded upstream.

--
Cheers,
Frans

===