Re: gnupg: Please update the PO translation for the package gnupg

Hi David,

Op 15-11-14 16:51:22 schreef David Prévot:
> Hi,
>
> The last translator of the translation for gnupg (GnuPG
> in
> STABLE-BRANCH-1-4) is MIA.
>
> The English template has been changed, and now some
> messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update
> it.

I downloaded the nl.po-file from
https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/nl and will
take care of it.

> Please send the updated file to me, to
> gnupg-i18n@gnupg.org, or
> submit it as a wishlist Debian bug against gnupg (I’ll
> take care
> of doing the gateway between upstream and Debian,
> especially if
> you’re not used to one of both of the usual workflow).
>
> Do not hesitate to confirm (to me) that you’re working on
> the file.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> 	Mon, 24 Nov 2014 18:12:28 -0400.
> That’s short, but we’re in freeze, sorry about it (do not
> hesitate
> to provide a partial update in time, and a complete one
> latter, to
> make sure some improvement will be included in Debian,
> and
> all of
> them upstream when ready).

It's indeed a short time, especially since I prefer to
also try and review the entire file. And the other
team members on the list need to have some time too in
order to be able to review the draft. However I'll try and
do my best to upload an updated translation in time.

> Thanks in advance, regards.
>
> David
>
> P.-S.: Other calls will follow for gnupg2 (GnuPG in
> STABLE-BRANCH-2-0),
> libgpg-error, and the latest gnupg2 2.1 currently in
> experimental
> (GnuPG in master).

Groetjes,
Frans