Re: gnupg: Please update the PO translation for the package gnupg

Hi Frans,

> Op 15-11-14 16:51:22 schreef David Prévot:

>> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update
>> it.
>
> I downloaded the nl.po-file from
> https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/nl and will
> take care of it.

Thanks a lot! Please, prefer the gunziped filed that was sent with my
next (upstream) version too.

>> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
>> 	Mon, 24 Nov 2014 18:12:28 -0400.
>> That?s short, but we?re in freeze, sorry about it (do not hesitate
>> to provide a partial update in time, and a complete one latter, to
>> make sure some improvement will be included in Debian, and all of
>> them upstream when ready).
>
> It's indeed a short time, especially since I prefer to
> also try and review the entire file. And the other
> team members on the list need to have some time too in
> order to be able to review the draft. However I'll try and
> do my best to upload an updated translation in time.

Thankfully, the Dutch translation is not in too bad shape (1199t, 80u,
14f), so the update is possible, but I agree that reviewing the all file
in 10 days is hard work (been there, done that). Again, do not hesitate to
provide a version ready in time, and an improved one when it?s ready (we
may be able to do a second upload later, but shouldn?t count on it).

Regards

David