Re: libapache2-mod-python nl debconf translation

Hi Sandro,

On Sat, January 17, 2009 22:05, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> Hello,
> since I'd like to upload libapache2-mod-python soon, due to hard freeze
> fast approaching, and nl is the only missing debconf translation, I'd like
> to kindly ask you if its translation can be done in a timely fashion.

While reviewing Vincent's translation, I started to wonder what the use of
the template actually is. It basically asks whether the module should be
enabled, and explains that if you want to use it you should enable it.

Why this question? If I install the package it is because I want to use
it, right? If I install other modules like the well-known php5 module, it
gets enabled through the a2enmod interface. Why can't this module use that
system?

cheers,
Thijs