Re: Very last chance to update debconf PO translation for the package dbmail 2.2.1-1.1

On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 11:43 +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > I've found 3 bugs on a cursory look. It's quite a large translation, so
> > that can happen, that's why we do have these review procedures. But can
> > we please follow them?
>
> Certainly. That's the Dutch team call, by way of the translator. If you
> prefer not having the complete translation included until it is
> reviewed, it is your call. In such case, it could maybe be good to just
> say "please note that we will take care of the update but need a longer
> delay" when the call for translation is posted......that would probably
> save me to send reminders and, maybe finally, convince me or the
> maintainer that longer deadlines could be chosen.

Thanks for your explanation. I still indeed do not share your quest for
the 100% but that is a personal preference, you're free to pursue your
own goals :)

Including imperfect translations is better than none at all, so I
suggest to include this Dutch one. I'm just concerned that an already
included translation will easily be missed for review.

I propose that when specific hurry is made, the translation is submitted
like now, *and* a RFR is posted to the list in parallel. The improved
translation can then be submitted to the BTS after the
RFR/LCFC-procedure and updated in a later iteration.

Thijs