[pootle] Issues with review/suggestions

As suggested by Christian, I have asked someone from the Dutch translation
team to review apt-listchanges and to commit proposed changes as
suggestions.

However, when I try to review the changes, I run into 2 problems.

First, I get weird suggestions that
1) are listed under my own name instead of that of the reviewer
2) are basically the same suggestion three times
3) make no sense when it comes to the suggested change (why would anyone
   want to have brackets there?)

See:
http://people.debian.org/~fjp/tmp/apt-listchanges_1.war
http://people.debian.org/~fjp/tmp/apt-listchanges_1.html
(first link is a "web archive" as created by konqueror and contains full
representation of the page; second is a "save as" of the html file only)

I have played around with this a bit myself too last week, but I doubt
that I would have "suggested" this particular change.

Second, when I try to see if other suggestions maybe make more sense by
clicking on "Next 6" at the bottom of the page, I get:
   Error
   Received item argument but no pofilename argument
The URL at that point is:
http://i18n.debian.net:8080/nl/native/apt-listchanges/translate.html?translate=1&view=1pofilename=apt-listchanges/nl.po&item=14

See:
http://people.debian.org/~fjp/tmp/apt-listchanges_2.war