Re: Shorten down the Dutch translation of the root password question dialog in package shadow

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 14:02, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > ok, so how 'long' can the long description be?
>
> Tricky..:-)
>
> But you can use the podebconf-display-po utility for this (from the
> po-debconf package). Of course you have to use it in a 80x25 terminal.

ok, updated version attached, I pruned it so it fits on 1 screen in a 80x25
terminal (which is better, though that screen does scroll, we really need a
better scroll indicator in the dialog frontend :-( )
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)