Shorten down the Dutch translation of the root password question dialog in package shadow

Dear Dutch language team,

In #277750, I reported a bug about a too long dialog box for the root
password dialog.

This dialog is used in standard installs and having it too long may
confuse users.

Please find attached the relevant nl.po file. Could you take care of
shortening it.

As the shadow package maintainer now (along with the maintenance
team), I believe I get get this fixed in time for sarge even if I
stupidely forgot about this and more stupidely forgot to CC you when
reporting the bug.

PS : I didn't recheck since I reported this...so I assume the dialog
is still too long but indeed, I'm not completely sure of that.