Re: (forw) Status of po-debconf translations for language nl

On Thursday 06 January 2005 17:48, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > | They do show up at dutch.debian.net  (our statuspage) though.
> >
> > But they have a syntax of [BTS#<bug_nr>] po-debconf://<package>
>
> I guess that dl10n-spider may handle both, but this has to be checked.

IMHO using
 po-debconf://<package>
instead of
 po-debconf://<package>/<path-to-po-file-in-source-package>
makes more sense, as added part of the latter is always the same for debconf
translations (debian/po/<languagecode>.po), it really kind of pointless to
add that every time.

This is different for non-debconf po-files as these don't have a standard
locations (and some packages, e.g. tasksel [1], have 2 for each language),
thuus there it does make sense to add the po-file location

[1] po://tasksel/po/nl.po and po://tasks/po/nl.po if anybody is curious :-)
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)