Re: (forw) Status of po-debconf translations for language nl

> | They do show up at dutch.debian.net  (our statuspage) though.
>
> But they have a syntax of [BTS#<bug_nr>] po-debconf://<package>

I guess that dl10n-spider may handle both, but this has to be checked.

> | I personally prefer not flooding the mailing list with BTS messages, but
> | sending those directly to the robot instead. (off course if we decide
> | otherwise, a filter is set easily enough)
>
> So maybe we could send it either to te list or to the 2 robots (but I
> don't know if the other robot has an address nor what it would be)

The other robot indeed spiders debian-l10n-dutch for the status
messages, currently. So, for working, it would need the BTS messages
in the list as well (as we do in the French ML).

*that* for sure would clutter up the list, however it has the
advantage of offline availability for people reading their mail with
no connection....

The idea I have indeed is more getting the work method of all lists
converge towards a common method so that one can easily check the
status of a given language.....