Re: (forw) Status of po-debconf translations for language nl

On Thursday 06 January 2005 08:25, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) wrote:
> I don't see it as a necessity (as we have the above mentioned status
> page doing more or less the same), but I wouldn't mind either.

I wouldn't mind either. Maybe once a month or something?

I do however miss one piece of information in the mail: the last
translator.
I think that would be useful as it would make translators think "Hey, I
did that one. Let me also do the update.".