Looking for dutch translation of geneweb's templates

Folks,

My geneweb package (genealogical software with web interface) lacks a
dutch translation for its debconf templates.

I know you guys are becoming very active in translating templates in
your language (just like the french team is), so I ask whether one of
you could work on an up-to-date nl.po file for geneweb.

The package currently has 57 strings....but most of them are language
names, which is quite easy to translate.

So, this work could help the dutch team in improving its
statistics.... :-)

The templates may of course be grabbed here :

http://gluck.debian.org/~barbier/l10n/material/po/unstable/main/g/geneweb/debian/po/geneweb_4.09-12_templates.pot.gz

Many thanks in advance for your help...