Re: R Translation Teams: Action Required

Dear Heather,

I'm afraid I don't have time.  These days there isn't much going on at
the Danish debian list (nor do I know why that list is set as contact
for R, since R is not "debian") but you're welcome to keep the list
info as it is.  Maybe someone will have time at some point.

Best regards
Ask