Re: Danish translation for archiver

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 08:15:08PM +0200, Claus Hindsgaul wrote:
> Found a few glitches in the da.xml I just sent you. Here is a fixed
> version.

Wow! That was really fast. I had to convert it from iso-8859-1 (is that
right?) to utf-8, but now it works. I've attached the version that works.

I've put your translation online so you can now view pages in Danish. =)

Would it be ok with you if I added your name and email address to the
AUTHORS file included with lurker? Also, if there are changes to the English
version would you mind receiving an email with the new fields?
(with no obligation to actually update it :-)

--
Wesley W. Terpstra <wesley@terpstra.ca>