Re: gnupg: Please translate the package gnupg

David Prévot píše v Po 24. 11. 2014 v 11:49 -0400:
> Hi Michal,
>
> Le 23/11/2014 13:12, Michal Simunek a écrit :
>
> > I'm working hard on Czech(cs) gnupg, gnupg2 and libgpg-error translation
> > updates. The original translation requires a full review, therefore can
> > not make it the deadline given.
>
> Roman Pavlík sent me a few days ago an early version of the gnupg2 Czech
> translation, attached. Is there any chance you could merge your efforts?

The original translation is inconsistent, with only translated the new
chain. I can not coordinate translation outside Debian, it would take
much time.

> > I will send, as soon, as possible.
>
> Can you please provide an approximate deadline for you to complete those
> translations? Could you please send me partially updated files in time
> for the initially proposed deadline anyway? (CCing Frans, Dutch
> translator, who has similar requirements.)

30. Nevember for gnupg and 5. December for others, I'll try to do it
sooner.

> In order to match the release team expectations, I would prefer not to
> delay too much these uploads. In the mean time, a further upload might
> be possible, e.g., with important fixes.

I know it's a problem and apologize for the inconvenience. If this is a
problem, please do not wait for me and I will send the translation to be
included later.