Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 23:16:42 +0100
From: Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org>
To: Debian Internationalization <debian-i18n@lists.debian.org>
Subject: gforge 4.7~rc2+svn6766-1: Please translate the package gforge

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
gforge.

gforge already includes some level of translation in the following
languages: bg.po ca.po de.po el.po en.po eo.po es.po eu.po fr.po he.po
id.po it.po ja.po ko.po la.po nb.po nl.po pl.po pt.po pt_BR.po ru.po
sv.po th.po zh_CN.po zh_TW.po.  French is complete, but a review would
be welcome.  For other languages, here are the translation statistics:

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  bg               383         172          1812
  ca              1593         279           495
  de              1669         229           469
  el                 1                      2366
  en                 0                      2367
  eo                 1                      2366
  es              1629         206           532
  eu              1393         270           704
  fr              2366                         1
  he                 1                      2366
  id                 1                      2366
  it              1782         301           284
  ja               254         111          2002
  ko              1293         262           812
  la                 1                      2366
  nb                 1                      2366
  nl              1622         285           460
  pl                 1                      2366
  pt                 1                      2366
  pt_BR           1293         260           814
  ru               303         142          1922
  sv              1290         259           818
  th                 1                      2366
  zh_CN           1692         298           377
  zh_TW           1665         287           415

against gforge.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,

----------------------------
----------------------------
Hi again,

  I guess I should mention that the current *.po files can be found in
the package in experimental, or in the upstream SVN repository, or in
my Bzr branch mirroring it.  Take your pick:

http://gforge.org/scm/viewvc.php/trunk/gforge/translations/?root=gforge
http://gforge.org/scm/?group_id=1
http://bzr.debian.org/~lolando/bzr/gforge/upstream-svn/trunk/
http://bzr.debian.org/loggerhead/users/lolando/gforge/upstream-svn/trunk/files/head:/gforge/translations/

  Also, I must apologise for (probably) not following the usual route:
the currently existing *.po have been automatically created from the
data used by the previous hand-made internationalisation system, and
they therefore don't have a "previous translator".  (Well, technically
they have, but I don't really know that many languages :-)  Part of
the reason for migrating to gettext was to ease the translators' job,
and I'll be happy to adapt to whatever workflow people prefer.

Roland.