Re: Debian refcard: for Simplified Chinese

Hi all,

rainysia <rainysia@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Hoger,
>
> The ZH_CN Debian Reference Card pdf version has some wrong font encoding
> and can't display as well.
> We can use "WenQuanYi  Zen Hei" or "WenQuanYi Micro Hei" for Chinese
> language (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WenQuanYi),

as I already wrote in another mail, I failed to built the refcard for
Traditional Chinese with various different fonts, only building with
HanaMinA succeeded.
This also applies to Simplified Chinese, so here is a pdf for zh_CN,
refcard-zh_CN-a4.pdf attached.

The translation was done by yanliang tang <fedoracdu@gmail.com> (also in CC).
Please note, that there is one string untranslated in the pdf
( Create, eXtract, list Table of archive file, z for .gz, j for .bz2,
J for .xz. )
This is known, it's because of a not fully up-to-date translation,
due to a last-minute-change by me, sorry for this!

Could you take a look please?

Proofreading for the translation was already done by yanliang tang, so
I would expect no big issues here.
But please have an eye on displaying / rendering of the characters!

and give a statement of what you think.

Many thanks

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .