please update templates translation of lynx-cur

Hi all,

the latest lynx-cur package (2.8.6dev18-2.1) changed templates
a bit so it needs all templates translation should be upgraded.

I searched translators of ca.po, es.po but couldn't find
who translated them.  And I sent an email to the translator of
ru.po but it returned with an error.

So I sent this to translation teams.  I'm verry sorry if there
is any incovenience for you.

Thanks for your kind cooperation.

Regards,				2006-6-16(Fri)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>