Tips for spotting typos in d-i translations

Hi,
I set up a set of script which spellchecks automatically translations
for the Debian Installer on a daily basis.
More details can be read directly at:

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/

ca_all.txt - contains all the Catalan strings extracted
from the po files: aspell was run against this file, but you can use
any spellchecker against this file to look for typos.

ca_unkn_wl.txt - contains the list of words not contained in the Catalan
aspell dictionary either becouse errors or because missing

ca_var.txt - contains the so called "suspect variables": a script compares
variables ${LIKE_THIS} in the original msgid string and in the Catalan string
and if it finds any incongruences, theyre logged in the ca_var.txt file
If we take as an example ca_var.txt for level2, I notice that the variable

\"${dc_other_hostnames}\"

in the original string became

«{dc_other_hostnames}»  (without "$")

Could you please take a look and eventually fix what is wrong (possibly on
all levels)?
In case you were interested in submitting a custom wordlist for your language,
please
mail it directly to my address.

Thanx,

Davide

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA a soli 19.95 euro/mese
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti di tempo
a meno di 20 euro al mese. E in piu' telefoni senza
pagare il canone Telecom! Scopri come, clicca qui
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/