Re: knoppix 8.1 doesn't start from memory stick

Thank you, Klaus. It was the UEFI boot that gave me the wrong idea. I just typed the password, after a few seconds, and everything went as expected.

Just to clarify about the partitions, the flash card had a fat32 and reiserfs as should be. The original ISO file that I downloaded was on an ext4 partition.

Thanks again,

Miguel Moran