Knoppix searching for CD / knoppix image in wrong place
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Knoppix searching for CD / knoppix image in wrong place
- From: chris <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 14:03:52 -0400
- Message-id: <CAKnNFz9WZm-_=r918otK6kFsrh-srEGuLQpg1fFmbyib65HYmg@mail.gmail.com>
When booting knoppix, it gets to "Searching for knoppix 6 in: /dev/sda" when my cdrom is actually sr0, how can i specify this to knoppix at the kernel commandline boot prompt?
I am not a member of this list so please include me in any responses