Re: knoppix 6.0.1: rc script for run level 2

Hi,

I added my line in /etc/rc.local just before "exit 0". But the script
was not executed.
The kernel line in grub is:

/boot/isolinux/linux ramdisk_size=100000 init=/etc/init lang=us
apm=power-off vga=normal initrd=minirt.gz nomce BOOT_IMAGE=linux 2

Can this be the reason ?

Thanks.