Re: takes 'forever' to get past tux / vDSL

Hallo,

out of curiosity I tested vDSL. It is realy great and has all the things needed: ssh, sshd, rxvt, screen, mc, wget and fluxbox and german keyboard, which is a problem for non german people.

And it is realy very small, 30 MB compressed Imagesize, 151MB RAM used, but 123MB are Cached! It should run OK with less than 64 MB even with X. It even recognises my new, very cheap  HAMA USB Wlan with WPA2:-)

Thanks Christian!

Greetings

Achim