Software to remove

Hi all,

Klaus needs a list of software to remove to be able to make CD version.

I'm using Knoppix "hd-installed" on differents machines (dev server, dev
desktop, home desktop ...).

Do you think output of dpkg -l could be usefull ?

How could we get a list of package with their dependencies/their
respective weight ?

How could we diff this lists of package to light the most used/usefull ?

I think about a web interface, a file upload form to upload dpkg -l output,
some stuff to parse this files and insert insto a database and then we
could make sql to list the most used apps ?

What do you think about it?

--
Jody