Re: Patch for knoppix-mkimage

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 09:49:19PM +0530, Count Of Dracula wrote:
> > Your patch looks OK, thanks a lot. Scheduled for next release.
> >
> > Regards
> > -Klaus Knopper
> >

> May I humbly ask when you are planning to release next version of Knoppix?

I would like to get the CD version ready, together with the DVD. At the
moment, not enough time for both. :-(

If your next question would be "How can I help?", you could make a list
(or start a wiki/poll for this) of software that can be removed from the
DVD version in order to fit on a CD (we need to get down to below 2GB
uncompressed size). Finding out what to keep probably the most difficult
task.

Regards
-Klaus