Re: runnIng Knoppix on Windows via qemu? (was:Touring the EU with Knoppix sans laptop)

That looks pretty good except I usually have to include a param for the bios location.  Try "-L bios/" or "-L pc-bios/".  Note the uppercase "L" and also you may not need the following "/" but it probably won't hurt either.  Play around with it, you can't hurt anything, until you get it to run.  Another option is "-L ." if the bios file is present in the folder with the qemu.exe instead of in separate subfolder.  Have fun...
-------------- Original message from Shane Geiger <sgeiger@ncee.net>: --------------