Re: A few comments about Knoppix 5.1

Gilles Pelletier wrote:
Le 3 Janvier 2007 03:29, Manolis Mathioudakis a écrit :

  There is always the bandwidth issue Klaus is having.

I took the worst exemple when I talked about Kaiserlautern U. The first mirror on the list suffers more. I wonder why so many people stick there. (Many newbies using Knoppix?)There are other mirrors with a lot more bandwidth.

A lot of the other mirrors have yet to catch up on the latest.

The UK mirror service at Kent Univerisity did not have 5.1.1 dvd english,
for some reason it did have the german version.

Keith

___________________________________________________________ Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" ? The Wall Street Journal http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html